The GD32F4 device belongs to the performance line of GD32 MCU Family. It is a new 32-bit general-purpose microcontroller based on the ARM®
-M4 RISC core with best cost-performance ratio in terms of enhanced processing capacity, reduced power consumption and peripheral set.
-M4 core features a Floating Point Unit (FPU) that accelerates single precision floating point math operations and supports all ARM®
single precision instructions and data types. It implements a full set of DSP instructions to address digital signal control markets that demand an efficient, easy-to-use blend of control and signal processing capabilities. It also provides a Memory Protection Unit (MPU) and powerful trace technology for enhanced application security and advanced debug support.
GD32F4 devices suitable for a wide range of interconnection and advanced applications, especially in areas such as industrial control, consumer and handheld equipment, embedded modules, human machine interface, security and alarm systems, graphic display, automotive navigation, drone, IoT and so on.
● Flexible memory configurations, with up to 3024 KB on-chip Flash memory and up to 96 KB SRAM memory
● Extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses
● Wide range of standard and advanced communication interfaces,including SPI, I2C, USART, USB 2.0 OTG FS and CAN
● Up to three 12-bit 1Msps ADCs, up to ten general-purpose 16-bit timers, and one PWM advanced timer
● Three power saving modes for maximum optimization between wakeup latency and energy consumption for low-power applications