The GD32F4 device belongs to the performance line of GD32 MCU Family. It is a new 32-bit general-purpose microcontroller based on the ARM®
-M4 RISC core with best cost-performance ratio in terms of enhanced processing capacity, reduced power consumption and peripheral set.
The GD32E23x device belongs to the value line of GD32 MCU family. It is a new 32-bit general-purpose microcontroller based on the ARM®
-M23 core. The Cortex-M23 processor is an energy-efficient processor with a very low gate count. It is intended to be used for microcontroller and deeply embedded applications that require an area-optimized processor. The processor delivers high energy efficiency through a small but powerful instruction set and extensively optimized design, providing high-end processing hardware including a single-cycle multiplier and a 17-cycle divider.
The device operates from a 1.8 to 3.6 V power supply and is available in -40 to +85°C temperature range. Several power saving modes offer maximum optimization between wakeup latency and power consumption, which is an important consideration for low power applications. The above features make the GD32E23x devices suitable for a wide range of applications, especially in areas such as industrial control, motor drives, user-interface, power monitor and alarm systems, consumer and handheld equipment, gaming and GPS, E-bike and so on.
● Flexible memory configurations, with up to 3024 KB on-chip Flash memory and up to 96 KB SRAM memory
● Extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses
● Wide range of standard and advanced communication interfaces,including SPI, I2C, USART, USB 2.0 OTG FS and CAN
● Up to three 12-bit 1Msps ADCs, up to ten general-purpose 16-bit timers, and one PWM advanced timer
● Three power saving modes for maximum optimization between wakeup latency and energy consumption for low-power applications